1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
3. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
4. EPA-estimated 21 city/31 highway MPG for ATS 2.0L Turbo RWD with automatic transmission and 22 city/33 highway MPG for 2.5L engine.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
8. On models equipped with the 6-speed automatic transmission.
9. Do not use Summer-only tires in Winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to cadillacaccessories.com or see your dealer.
10. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
12. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
18 Whichever comes first. Go to cadillac.com/shield for details.
19. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
20. Available on select iPhone®, Android™ and Blackberry devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription.