The Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty is another standard you can experience when you take your Cadillac to the Certified Service Experts for repair and replacement auto parts. This warranty is available at your Cadillac dealer.
Our dealers stand behind their GM Original Equipment products, and many auto parts are backed by our Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty. If any of the auto parts listed below are replaced by a Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealer in a customer-paid transaction, the part is covered by our Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty. If the eligible auto part ever needs to be replaced, the Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty will cover the cost of the new auto part. Warranty is not transferable. Installation is extra.
ELIGIBLE AUTO PARTS INCLUDE (APPLIES TO GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT PARTS ONLY):
The following auto parts and services are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty:
- Auto parts not found on the eligible GM parts list above
- Over-the-counter parts purchases
- Auto parts repaired or replaced under any applicable new- or used-vehicle
- Part failure because of negligence, alteration, accident, or use for which GM
did not design or approve the auto part
- Damage caused by lack of maintenance
- Use of wrong fluids, refrigerant, fuel, oil, or lubricants
- Repairs made with non-GM parts
- Repairs made on commercial fleet vehicles or racing vehicles
- Inconvenience, loss of time or use of the vehicle, towing or other economic
ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S OBLIGATIONS
This auto part warranty remains in effect for as long as the original purchaser owns the eligible vehicle on which the part(s) was originally installed. The original purchaser seeking a repair must return the vehicle to a Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealership.The original purchaser must provide a copy of the original auto repair order showing that a Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealership had earlier replaced the warranty-eligible part.
The cost of the replacement auto part(s) will be covered, but the customer will pay for the cost of labor.
Locate a dealer near you to take advantage of this valuable warranty and the expertise of our technicians who receive exclusive training on your specific vehicle.