Balancing bold power with extraordinary accommodation, the 2013 Escalade EXT (discontinued in 2013) was a 5-passenger luxury SUV which, thanks to its versatile Midgate® panel, could transform with ease into a 2-passenger luxury SUV with an 8' bed. It offered all the styling and amenities of an Escalade, while allowing 101 cu. ft.1 of secure storage and a maximum towing capacity of 7,600 lbs.2 The Escalade EXT could carry and tow all the things you love in complete luxury.
To locate Escalade EXT parts, contact your Cadillac dealer.
The Cadillac Escalade is the most acclaimed luxury SUV that continues to set the standard with commanding power in the form of a 6.2L 403-hp V8 engine. An impressive list of standard features includes heated and cooled front seats, a Rear Vision Camera, navigation3 and tri-zone climate control. The 2014 Escalade: it all adds up to an SUV experience unlike any other.
MSRP4 STARTING AT $67,970
FROM $67,970 – $83,450
Features and Options:
403-hp 6.2L V8 with Active Fuel Management
Available Magnetic Ride Control suspension system
14-way power-adjustable front seats
2014 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV
The Escalade ESV seats up to 8 passengers in comfort and still has more than 45 cu. ft. of additional interior space.1 It comes equipped with a 403-hp 6.2L V8 engine and available Magnetic Ride Control suspension.
Features and Options:
A maximum of 137.4 cu. ft. of space behind the first row1
Rear Vision Camera and available Side Blind Zone Alert5
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight distribution.
2. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See your Cadillac dealer for additional details.
3. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
4. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
5. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display and the side and inside mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and activate the turn signal.
6. iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.