1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Cadillac estimated.
3. Cadillac user experience functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn.
6.Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
8. Go to my.cadillac.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.