1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. RWD models only
3. AWD models only
4. For important tire and wheel information, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/cadillactires/ or see your dealer. Lower profile tires damage more easily; especially on rough roads. Damage is not covered under warranty. For more details, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/cadillactires/ or see your dealer.
5. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
6. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
9. Standard on all 2011 and newer vehicles.
10. Included and only available with Rear Seat Package
11. SAE Certified
12. Cadillac CUE functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Visit Cadillac.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
13. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
14. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. CLICK HERE for important tire and wheel information. Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
15. Vehicles equipped with these linings will experience faster accumulation of brake dust on wheel surfaces and may produce more noise than with standard linings.