Masterpieces are built one detail at a time. From its remarkably powerful engine, to its signature LED lighting, and ingenious wireless charging, no detail of the 2016 CTS Sedan has been overlooked. The result is a powerfully crafted vehicle that commands attention on the road.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Devices must be WPA-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
5. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.
6. Whichever comes first.
7. Not available on V-Sport models.
8. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
9. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. CLICK HERE for important tire and wheel information. Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
10. SAE Certified
11. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see www.gmtotalconnect.com.