2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
3. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statement apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
4. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
5. Vehicles equipped with these linings will experience faster accumulation of brake dust on wheel surfaces and may produce more noise than with standard linings.
6. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. CLICK HERE for important tire and wheel information. Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
7. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see www.gmtotalconnect.com.