2017 CT6 PLUG-IN MEMORY SEATS
HOW TO SET YOUR MEMORY POSITIONS
- Place ignition in ON/RUN/START or ACC/ACCESSORY, adjust the position of the seat to the desired position; if equipped with the memory function, also adjust the outside mirrors and steering column
- Press and release “SET”; a beep will sound
- Immediately press and hold the “MEMORY 1” button until two beeps sound
- Repeat the process to store positions to the “MEMORY 2” button or the “EXIT” button; if too much time passes between releasing the “SET” button and pressing the “MEMORY 1” or “2” button, the setting will not be stored
After the memory positions are set and associated with a specific key fob, the settings will be automatically recalled when a driver enters the vehicle carrying that key and the ignition is in ON/RUN/START.
MANUALLY RECALL POSITIONS
Press and hold the “1,” “2” or “EXIT” button until the seat and all memory items stop moving.
If equipped with Memory Seat position for the passenger seat, that position must be recalled manually — it will not be associated with a key fob.
AUTO MEMORY RECALL FOR KEYLESS ACCESS VEHICLES
To enable or disable Automatic Memory Recall:
- Turn ignition to ON/RUN/START select†
- In the Cadillac user experience infotainment system1 display, select "Settings," then "Vehicle," then "Comfort and Convenience"
- Select "Auto Memory Recall" to turn the feature ON or OFF
When the ignition is turned to ON/RUN/START, this feature automatically moves your seat and memory-equipped features to your preferred position.
To enable or disable the Easy Exit feature:
- Turn ignition to ON/RUN/START
- In the Cadillac user experience infotainment system display, select "Settings," then "Vehicle," then "Comfort and Convenience"
- Select "Easy Exit Options" to turn the feature ON or OFF
When the ignition is turned OFF and the driver’s door is opened, this feature automatically moves the driver’s seat and other memory-equipped features to the stored “EXIT” button position. This is not linked to a key fob or driver.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR MEMORY SEATS IN CADILLAC USER EXPERIENCE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
You may independently enable the two features that automatically move your seats upon either starting or exiting the vehicle:
- If you prefer movement to begin when you start your vehicle, in Cadillac user experience infotainment system, select "Settings," then "Vehicle," then "Comfort and Convenience," and then "Auto Memory Recall"
For additional information, refer to "Automatically Recall Memory “1” and “2” Button Positions"
- If you prefer movement to begin when you exit your vehicle, adjust the settings in the Cadillac user experience infotainment system by selecting "Settings," then "Vehicle," then "Comfort and Convenience," and then "Easy Exit Options”
For additional information, refer to "Automatically recall Memory Seat EXIT button position"