2017 XTS Sedan Memory Seats
HOW TO SET YOUR MEMORY POSITIONS
- Adjust your driver’s seat, power outside mirrors, power tilt and telescoping steering column and massage type and intensity (if equipped) to your desired positions.
- Press and release “SET”; a beep will sound
- Immediately press and hold memory button “1” until two beeps sound
- Repeat steps one and two using memory button “2” for a second driver
AUTO MEMORY RECALL
When programmed ON in the Vehicle Personalization menu, the Auto Memory Recall feature automatically recalls the driver’s previously stored memory position when the ignition is turned from OFF to ON/RUN/START or ACCESSORY.
MANUALLY RECALL POSITIONS
With the vehicle on and in Park, press and hold buttons “1,” “2” or “EXIT” to recall stored settings. Releasing the button before a stored position is reached stops the recall feature.
EASY EXIT (DRIVER ONLY)
Easy Exit Recall allows you to save your preferred driver’s seat and telescoping steering column positions for vehicle exit. When programmed “on” in the Vehicle Personalization menu, the easy exit positions are recalled when either:
- The vehicle is turned off and the driver’s door is opened within a short time
- The vehicle is turned off with the driver’s door open
To set your preferred driver’s seat and telescoping steering column exit positions, follow the steps outlined above in “How to Set Your Memory Positions” using the “EXIT” memory button.