The Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Warranty is up to 6 Years or 70,000 miles — the same as our New Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage.1 Each Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac vehicle comes with the remainder of the unexpired portion of the original 4-year/50,000-mile new vehicle “Bumper-to-Bumper” Limited Warranty, Powertrain, Emissions, and Corrosion Protection Warranties. The Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty coverage is effective upon the expiration of the New Vehicle “Bumper-to-Bumper” Limited Warranty and adds an additional 2 years or 20,000 miles of coverage.
The Cadillac Certified Pre-owned Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty provides extensive coverage for defects in materials or workmanship of covered components for the full term of the warranty. The coverage includes parts and labor but excludes maintenance and wear and tear items. There is no deductible for covered repairs. Cadillac will provide for repairs to the vehicle during the warranty period in accordance with the following terms, conditions, and limitations.
CADILLAC CPO BUMPER-TO-BUMPER LIMITED COVERAGE
POWERTRAIN COVERAGE (2012 MY AND OLDER)
POWERTRAIN COVERAGE (2013 MY AND NEWER)
SHEET METAL COVERAGE
EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM WARRANTY
CADILLAC CPO WARRANTY APPLIES
TIRE AND WHEEL DAMAGE OR WEAR
DAMAGE DUE TO ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION
DAMAGE OR CORROSION DUE TO ENVIRONMENT, CHEMICAL TREATMENTS, OR AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS
DAMAGE DUE TO INSUFFICIENT OR IMPROPER MAINTENANCE
DAMAGE DUE TO CONTAMINATED OR POOR QUALITY FUEL
DAMAGE DUE TO IMPACT, USE, OR THE ENVIRONMENT
WHAT ABOUT COURTESY TRANSPORTATION?
Courtesy Transportation is also included on all Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for the duration of the vehicle Warranty. Whenever warranty repairs are required, several transportation options and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses are available for your convenience at participating dealers/retailers.
IS MY VEHICLE COVERED FROM RUST, TOO?
Cadillac vehicles are designed and built to resist corrosion. All body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through corrosion for 6 years, unlimited mileage. Application of additional rust-inhibiting materials is neither necessary nor required under the Sheet Metal Coverage. Cadillac makes no recommendations concerning the usefulness or value of such products. Application of after-manufacture rust-proofing products may create an environment that reduces the corrosion resistance built into your vehicle. Repairs to correct damage caused by such applications are not covered under your CPO or New Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. See your Cadillac dealer for terms of this limited warranty.
DO I HAVE TO GO TO THE CADILLAC DEALER WHERE I PURCHASED MY VEHICLE TO HAVE THIS TYPE OF WORK PERFORMED?
While most customers prefer to have this type of work performed at their selling dealer, it can be performed at any Cadillac dealership.
CAN I TAKE MY CADILLAC TO ANY GM DEALERSHIP FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS?
These repairs must be performed by an Authorized Cadillac dealer, except in an emergency situation when a covered part or a Cadillac dealer is not reasonably available to the vehicle owner. It's in your best interest to take your Cadillac vehicle to a Cadillac dealer for all repairs since they are the most knowledgeable about the requirements of your vehicle.
1. From original in service date. 6 year/70,000 miles, whichever comes first. No deductible. See dealer for limited warranty details.
2. For the life of the warranty.
3. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
4. Not available to Florida residents. Go to cadillac.com/premiumcare for details.
5. Whichever comes first.
6. Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac vehicles equipped with OnStar hardware are eligible for 3 trial months of the OnStar Guidance Plan (excluding hands-free calling minutes). One offer per vehicle, not compatible with any other offers. Capabilities vary by model. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Consumable battery covered up to 12 months only.
8. Maintenance items after 7,500 miles.