HELP KEEP YOUR INVESTMENT PROTECTED
Your Cadillac was built upon brave design, liberating performance, and engineering expertise to make every journey extraordinary. Help keep your new, used, or leased Cadillac protected by reading about the plans offered below.
CADILLAC PLATINUM PROTECTION PLAN
BUY ONLINE NOW†
A vehicle as exceptional as your Cadillac demands comprehensive protection. That’s why we created the Cadillac Platinum Protection Plan (Vehicle Service Contract), offered by AMT Warranty with a $0 deductible. It's an easy way for you to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer’s warranty. Key benefits include:
- Comprehensive coverage endorsed by Cadillac
- Customizable contract term and deductible
- Coverage for over 1,000 parts on your vehicle
- Available for purchase online
DISCOVER THE MANY WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
There are two types of vehicle protection: limited warranties and vehicle service contracts. Refer to the definitions below to see which one is right for you.
A limited warranty is included in a new vehicle purchase and covers warrantable repairs for a specified time or mileage†. If the vehicle is sold, it is fully transferable to subsequent purchasers. Limited warranties cannot be cancelled.
VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT (PROTECTION PLAN)
A vehicle service contract covers failure of specific parts. It can be added at the time of vehicle purchase at an additional cost, or any time up to 84 months or 100,000 miles†. It also may be transferred if the vehicle is sold, or you may cancel it at any time.
FOR NEW VEHICLES ONLY
EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
You have the option, at the time of vehicle purchase, to choose the 6-year/70,000-mile† Extended Limited Warranty rather than the standard 4-year/50,000-mile† Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty you get when you purchase a new Cadillac vehicle. This is a warranty and it cannot be canceled.†
FOR NEW, USED, OR LEASED VEHICLES
FOR LEASED VEHICLES ONLY
Your Cadillac was designed, engineered, tested, and built to exacting specifications to provide you with a distinctive driving experience. With Cadillac Protection, you’re offered plans that are made specifically for your Cadillac to help keep it performing at its peak, by the people who know it best.
* Check with your Finance and Insurance Manager at your dealership for availability. Information provided is for illustration/summary purposes only; see Terms and Conditions/GAP Addendum/Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement/XS Wear® Contract for complete details of these GM-endorsed products. Vehicle Service Contracts coverage is provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., P.O. Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095, (877) 265-1072 (except in Florida, the obligor/provider and administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038,  327-5818, LICENSE #01913). GAP Coverage is provided by the dealer/creditor and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., (877) 265-1166. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are GM-preferred providers but are not related entities of GM or its dealerships. Roadside Assistance Services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (except as otherwise noted for your state in the Terms and Conditions). In Texas, the excess wear and use provider is AMT Warranty Corp., 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038.