HELP KEEP YOUR INVESTMENT PROTECTED
Your Cadillac was built with brave design, liberating performance, and engineering expertise to make every journey extraordinary. Help keep your new, pre-owned, or leased Cadillac protected by reading about the plans offered below.
CADILLAC PROTECTION PLAN
A vehicle as exceptional as your Cadillac demands comprehensive protection. That’s why we created the Cadillac Protection Plan
- Comprehensive coverage endorsed by Cadillac and backed by General Motors
- Three coverage options: Powertrain, Silver, and Platinum
- Customizable contract terms and deductibles
- Coverage for up to 1,500 parts on your vehicle, depending on which plan you select
- The Plan coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer warranties.
- See your dealer for additional details and pricing
DISCOVER THE MANY WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
The terms “vehicle service contract,” “warranty,” and “protection plan” are sometimes incorrectly used interchangeably in the industry, which can create some confusion around what each one means. Limited warranties and service contracts are different, and it’s important to understand the differences when shopping for the right plan.
A limited warranty is included in a new vehicle purchase and covers warrantable repairs for a specified time or mileage†. If the vehicle is sold, it is fully transferable to subsequent purchasers. Limited warranties cannot be cancelled.
VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT
A vehicle service contract covers failure of specific parts. It can be added at the time of vehicle purchase at an additional cost, or any time up to 8 years or 100,000 miles
GAP Coverage† can provide added financial protection if your vehicle is declared a total loss. In that event, GAP can help by waiving some or all of the difference between the amount you owe on your vehicle finance agreement and the amount your insurance pays, including your deductible.
TIRE & WHEEL PROTECTION
Your Cadillac was designed, engineered, tested, and built to exacting specifications to provide you with a distinctive driving experience. With Cadillac Protection, you’re offered plans that are made specifically for your Cadillac to help keep it performing at its peak, by the people who know it best.
* Check with your Finance and Insurance Manager at your dealership for availability. Information provided is for illustration/summary purposes only; see Terms and Conditions/GAP Addendum/Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement/XS Wear® Contract for complete details of these GM-endorsed products. Vehicle Service Contracts coverage is provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., P.O. Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095, (877) 265-1072 (except in Florida, the obligor/provider and administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038,  327-5818, LICENSE #01913). GAP Coverage is provided by the dealer/creditor and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., (877) 265-1166. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are GM-preferred providers but are not related entities of GM or its dealerships. Roadside Assistance Services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (except as otherwise noted for your state in the Terms and Conditions). In Texas, the excess wear and use provider is AMT Warranty Corp., 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038.