Inside and out, the ATS Coupe is perfect for dynamic drivers. From its strong lines and precise engineering to its athletic handling, refined interior aesthetics and driver-centric design, it was built to make every inch of the road enjoyable.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times.
3. EPA-estimated 22 city/31 highway MPG for ATS 2.0L Turbo RWD with automatic transmission and 20 city/30 highway MPG for 3.6L engine.
4. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle system design. Some services require data plan.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Whichever comes first
7. Available on select Apple®, Android™, BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Services vary by device and conditions. Requires active OnStar subscription.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the SBZA display and the side and inside mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and activate your turn signal.
9. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
10. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.