Owning a Cadillac. It’s an experience unlike any other. Get unparalleled protection and service with Cadillac Owner Benefits. Have all the information you need about your vehicle right at your fingertips with the myCadillac App. Enjoy the invigorating luxury experience of Cadillac—precise performance, fine craftsmanship and devastatingly gorgeous design.
Have questions? We’re here to help.
Fully transferrable, the Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance program covers routine oil changes, tire rotations, certain air filter replacements and a thorough multipoint vehicle inspection for 4 years or 50,000 miles.1
The Cadillac 6-year or 70,000-mile1 Powertrain Warranty offers more years and miles standard than BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi. In addition, our 4-year or 50,000-mile1 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty covers repairs on your entire vehicle, including parts and labor, to correct any concerns in materials or workmanship.
Cadillac offers more years of standard Roadside Assistance than any leading luxury automaker, with services for 6 years of 70,000 miles.1 This 24/7 program provides lockout, towing, refueling, Dealer Technician Roadside services and more.
This program provides alternative transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses if your Cadillac requires warranty repairs for 6 years or 70,000 miles.1 That is more years1 of service standard than any leading luxury automaker.
Every Cadillac comes with a standard 1 year trial subscription to OnStar Guidance Plan.3* The plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, AtYourService, access to emergency services and Remote Door Unlock. The OnStar Basic Plan, included for five years beginning with vehicle delivery, provides OnStar Advanced Diagnostics, Smart Driver, Dealer Maintenance Notification, and access to RemoteLink® Key Fob Services12 to remotely start (if factory-equipped) and lock/unlock your vehicle and activate your horn and lights from anywhere.
In a crash, built-in sensors can automatically alert a specially trained OnStar Advisor who is immediately connected into your Cadillac to see if you need help sent to your exact location.4
OnStar® can use GPS technology to help authorities quickly locate and recover your stolen vehicle, and can even send a remote signal to gradually slow down your vehicle to aid in its recovery.5
An OnStar Advisor can download turn-by-turn directions to your Cadillac. A voice will then call out every turn, or the directions can be sent to your navigation system, if equipped.
OnStar allows you to make and receive Hands-Free6 calls safely in your Cadillac. Available OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot7 capable of supporting seven mobile devices at once, and that utilizes a high-speed, highly reliable 4G LTE connection to help you stay better connected to the world around you.
With the most comprehensive advanced diagnostics, maintaining your Cadillac can be as simple as checking your email or OnStar RemoteLink® mobile app.3
1. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
2. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
3. Available on select Apple®, Android™, BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Services vary by device and conditions. Requires active OnStar subscription.
4. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
5. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
6. OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires an existing OnStar service contract and prepaid minutes. Not available in certain markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.