With roots in the performance racing circuit, the ATS-V Coupe is built to rule the left lane as easily as it rules the track. The minute you get onto the road, green lights start to feel more like starting lines. Add to that a range of refined interior features and sporty exterior lines, and you’ll find the edge of your seat never looked or felt so good.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. CLICK HERE for important tire and wheel information. Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
3. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see www.gmtotalconnect.com.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
6. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
7. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.