1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees optional equipment and gas guzzler tax. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer. Lower profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
5. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility.
6. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn.