1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees optional equipment and gas guzzler tax. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. SAE Certified.
3. Do not use summer only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/cadillactires/ or see your dealer. Lower profile tires damage more easily; especially on rough roads. Damage is not covered under warranty. For more details, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/cadillactires/ or see your dealer.
4. Recaro® seats do not come equipped with ventilation.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
7. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
8. Devices must be WPA-2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA-2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
9. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn.