The 2015 XTS is a tribute to enticing comfort, spacious design, performance with a tenacious purpose and intuitive technology. It exudes the indulgent feeling of a limousine — so much so, you’d expect it to include a chauffeur. Then again — why let a chauffeur have all the fun?
2. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger airbag. See the owner's manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Data plan rates apply.
6. Requires active SiriusXM subscription.
7. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
8. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
9. Devices must be WPA-2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA-2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.