Every Pre-Owned Cadillac comes with the same warranty as a new Cadillac — 6 years, 70,000 miles, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage. Because once you step into a Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, the car’s past becomes irrelevant. What matters is your future.
Each Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac comes with the full assurance that it meets Cadillac's rigorous standards for mechanical condition and appearance — standards set with Cadillac's 172-Point Inspection and Reconditioning process. Each vehicle receives a comprehensive check of vehicle systems and equipment, including:
• An under-hood inspection
• An under-vehicle inspection
• Exterior and interior inspection
• All scheduled maintenance performed
• A road test
• A vehicle history report
Vehicles are not eligible to be Certified Pre-Owned vehicles unless the dealer first performs any needed recall repairs. GM has instructed its dealers to check for recalls and perform any needed repairs before listing any vehicle as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Because of timing issues, or because of dealer error, it is still possible that a vehicle listed on this website needs a recall repair. To check for yourself whether any vehicle on this website needs a recall repair which has not been performed, type in the Vehicle Identification Number at www.recalls.gm.com.
With our 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program, you’ll have peace of mind that help is there, day and night. This responsive and convenient service is available for the duration of the Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Warranty.
During the warranty coverage period, Cadillac provides alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses if your Cadillac requires warranty repairs. So, even if the unexpected happens, you’ll always have the means to get to where you need to go.
Cadillac is pleased to offer Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance4 on all 2011 and newer Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. It is a maintenance program that provides more peace of mind by covering select required maintenance up to six years or 70,000 miles5 of the vehicle’s operation. It aligns with the terms of our 6-year or 70,000 mile5 Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Bumper to-Bumper Limited Warranty1. And, it’s fully transferable.
All digitally equipped Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac vehicles are eligible for three trial months of OnStar®6 including Automatic Crash Response7, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Turn-by-Turn Directions8 and OnStar RemoteLink®9 Mobile App.
Customers who purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac factory equipped with Satellite Radio receive a 3-month SiriusXM All Access trial subscription3. With over 150 channels, SiriusXM brings you everything you want to hear, everywhere10. Now, with the All Access package, you’ll hear every channel available including all our premium programming in your vehicle, plus you can listen at home or on the go with the SiriusXM app.
1. From original in-service date. 6 years/70,000 miles, whichever comes first. No deductible. See dealer for limited warranty details.
2. For the life of the warranty.
3. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
4. Not available to Florida residents. Go to cadillac.com/premiumcare for details.
5. Whichever comes first.
6. Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac vehicles equipped with OnStar hardware are eligible for 3 trial months of the OnStar Guidance Plan (excluding hands-free calling minutes). One offer per vehicle, not compatible with any other offers. Capabilities vary by model. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
8.. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
9. Available on select GM models for iPhone® and select AndroidTM, Windows®, and BlackBerry® devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Active OnStar subscription required.
10. Some channels not available in all lineups.