#1 in Initial Quality among Midsize Luxury Cars,±
2 Years in a Row—2020 & 2021 J.D. Power
TWIN-SCROLL TURBOCHARGED ENGINE
TWIN-TURBOCHARGED V6 ENGINE AVAILABLE
“From every angle, the CT5 exudes athleticism, sophistication and confidence.”
—Andrew Smith, Cadillac Global Design Executive Director
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CT5BUILD & PRICE
Explore 2022 CT5 purchase and lease offers
2022 CT5 Luxury
Ultra-low mileage lease for well-qualified current eligible GM and Non-GM lessees
$489/MO* FOR 39 MONTHS.
$2,639 due at signing after all offers
No security deposit required. Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles. At participating dealers only.
SAFETY & DRIVER ASSISTANCE
CADILLAC SMART SYSTEM: A SUITE OF STANDARD FEATURES
Buckle up and drive with confidence. A whole suite of leading-edge safety and driver assistance features come standard in your CT5: Front Pedestrian Braking, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Seat, Rear Seat Reminder,† HD Rear Vision Camera, Teen Driver, Vehicle Diagnostics† and Rear Park Assist (Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit, see dealer for details.)
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- Front Pedestrian Braking can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- The system works at speeds below 50 mph during the daytime. It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following. This feature works at speeds below 50 mph. Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action. It can also provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a vehicle much too closely.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Safety Alert Seat uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts
REAR SEAT REMINDER†
- Rear Seat Reminder can tell you to look in your rear seat before leaving your vehicle under certain conditions. It is activated by the opening and closing of the rear door just before or during vehicle use.
REAR PARK ASSIST
- Rear Park Assist can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind your vehicle to help you park and avoid collisions when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. (Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit. See dealer for details.)
HD REAR VISION CAMERA
- HD Rear Vision Camera shows you a high-resolution digital image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
ADDITIONAL STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT†
Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert can provide side-mirror visual alerts when a detected moving vehicle is quickly approaching or is in your side blind zone. It can help you avoid lane change collisions.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT†
Rear Cross Traffic Alert can warn you of detected left or right cross traffic behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING†
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane. If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts. System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane.
IntelliBeam® can automatically turn the vehicle’s high-beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR†
Following Distance Indicator displays the gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following. This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely.
SEE THE CT5 LIVE
Cadillac LIVE provides you with a real-time, one-on-one virtual tour of CT5 from the comfort of anywhere. Once your session begins, you’ll be matched with a LIVE Agent who can help answer any questions you might have about CT5.
Choose the distinct trim level that best fits your needs and wants.
From: $37,295 †
As shown $37,920 †
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbocharged engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-Wheel Drive (AWD available)
- 10" diagonal full-color HD touch-display with Rotary Infotainment Controller and jog functionality
- Cadillac Smart System† suite of safety and driver assistance features
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert†
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®† and Wireless Android Auto™† capability for compatible phones
- Wireless Phone Charging†
From: $41,795 †
As shown $41,795 †
Includes Luxury features, with these enhancements and extra features:
- LED Illuminating Door Handles and LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- Leather seating surfaces
- Driver memory, auto-dimming mirrors
- Front Park Assist† (Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit. See dealer for details.)
- Driver Assist Package,† including Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking and Reverse Automatic Braking (Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit. See dealer for details.)
- AVAILABLE 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged engine
- AVAILABLE Diamond Sky Special Edition
From: $42,995 †
As shown $43,620 †
Includes Premium Luxury features, with these enhancements and extra features:
- Sport grilles, fascias, rockers and spoiler
- Thick-rim leather-wrapped steering wheel with Alloy Paddle Shifters
- Inteluxe seating (leather seating surfaces available)
- 18-way performance bolstered front seats
- AVAILABLE Brembo® V Performance front brakes†
- AVAILABLE V Performance package,† including Magnetic Ride Control, mechanical limited-slip differential and performance suspension
- AVAILABLE Platinum Package
3.0L Twin-Turbocharged V6 Engine (Available on Premium Luxury)
Torque: 405 lb.-ft.
0 to 60: 4.9 seconds† RWD; 5.1 seconds† AWD
RWD: EPA-estimated mpg 19 city/27 hwy
AWD: EPA-estimated mpg 18 city/26 hwy
2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbocharged Engine
Horsepower with premium gasoline: 237
Torque with premium gasoline: 258 lb.-ft.
0 to 60: 6.6 seconds† RWD; 6.9 seconds† AWD
RWD: EPA-estimated mpg 23 city/33 hwy
AWD: EPA-estimated mpg 22 city/30 hwy
(Available on Sport)
- Exclusive Semi-Aniline leather seats in Sedona Sauvage with Jet Black accents and Twenty-Two Carbon Fiber interior trim, leather-wrapped horn pad cover and suede headliner
- Climate Package, Technology Package, Lighting Package and Parking Package
- UltraView® dual-pane sunroof
- Alloy pedals
- And more
DIAMOND SKY SPECIAL EDITION
(Available on Premium Luxury)
Light up the sky and every drive with the available Diamond Sky Special Edition, featuring a blend of luxury and performance content that is as unique as you are.
- Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color with bright accented front grille
- 19" alloy wheels with Diamond-Cut/Midnight Silver finish
- Diamond Sky Metallic rocker molding extensions and rear air diffuser
- Brembo® V Performance front brakes with blue brake calipers
- Diamond Sky accented key fobs (2)
- Neutral-density transparent outer-lens LED taillamps with crystalline inner components
- Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black interior including Diamond Fall custom perforated leather seating surfaces, Galaxy wood interior trim and alloy driver pedals
V-SERIES IS IN OUR VEINS
Owning a V-Series vehicle is more than owning dominant performance and distinguished luxury. It’s claiming your piece of more than 70 years of legendary Cadillac Racing heritage. It’s achieving the pinnacle of Cadillac engineering and innovation. And it’s joining an elite class of passionate performance enthusiasts eager to connect with those of like mind.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
Explore the immersive 2022 CT5 digital brochure for a closer, customizable look at trim levels, wheels, color options and more.