2017 XT5 MEMORY SEATS
HOW TO SET YOUR MEMORY POSITIONS
- Adjust your driver’s seat (if equipped), power outside mirrors and power steering column to your desired positions
- Press and release the “SET” button; a beep will sound
- Immediately press and hold button “1” until two beeps sound
- Repeat steps one and two using button “2” to set the memory positions for a second driver
AUTO MEMORY RECALL FOR KEYLESS ACCESS VEHICLES
If programmed “ON – Driver Door Open,” positions are recalled when:
- You press the UNLOCK button on the remote keyless transmitter and the driver’s door is open
- You press the button on the driver’s outside door handle and the driver’s door is open (Keyless Access vehicles only)
If programmed “ON – At Ignition On,” positions are recalled when the ignition is turned on.
- Adjust the driver seat (if equipped), power outside mirrors and power steering column to your desired exiting positions
- Press and hold the “SET” button and the “EXIT” button on the driver’s door until a beep sounds
MANUALLY RECALL POSITIONS
With the vehicle on and in Park, press and hold button “1,” “2” or “EXIT” to recall stored settings. Releasing the button before a stored position is reached stops the recall feature.