2020 CT4 MEMORY SEATS
HOW TO SET YOUR MEMORY AND EASY EXIT POSITIONS (IF EQUIPPED)
With ignition on or in Accessory mode:
- Adjust your driver seat, power-adjustable outside mirrors and power steering column (if equipped) to your desired position.
- Press and release the “SET” button; a beep will sound.
- Immediately press and hold button “1” until two beeps sound.
- Repeat steps one through three using button “2” or “EXIT” to set the memory positions for a second driver or for optimum exit position.
AUTO MEMORY RECALL (IF EQUIPPED)
- The stored driver 1 or 2 positions can be automatically recalled when the ignition is changed from "OFF" to "ON/RUN" or "ACC/ACCESSORY" by turning the function ON in the vehicle Settings menu.
- To do so, on the center display, go to Settings Vehicle Seating Positions and select Seat Entry Memory "ON".
- The stored driver EXIT position can be automatically recalled when the vehicle is turned off.
- To do so, on the center display, go to Settings Vehicle Seating Positions and select Seat Exit Memory "ON".
MANUALLY RECALL POSITIONS (IF EQUIPPED)
With the vehicle ON or in ACCESSORY mode and in Park, press and hold button “1,” “2” or “EXIT” to recall stored settings. Releasing the button before a stored position is reached stops the recall feature.