With ignition on or in Accessory mode:
1. Adjust your driver seat, power outside mirrors and power steering column to your desired position (if equipped)
2. Press and release the “SET” button; a beep will sound
3. Immediately press and hold button “1” until two beeps sound
4. Repeat steps one and two using button “2” to set the memory positions for a second driver
If programmed “ON – Driver Door Open,” positions are recalled when:
• You press the UNLOCK button on the remote keyless transmitter and the driver door is open
• You press the button on the driver’s outside door handle and the driver door is open (Keyless Access vehicles only)
If programmed “ON – At Ignition On,” positions are recalled when the ignition is turned on.
With the ignition on or in Accessory mode:
1. Adjust the driver seat, power outside mirrors and power steering column to your desired exiting positions (if equipped)
2. Press and hold the “SET” button and the “EXIT” button on the driver door until a beep sounds
With the vehicle on and in Park, press and hold button “1,” “2” or “EXIT” to recall stored settings. Releasing the button before a stored position is reached stops the recall feature (if equipped).
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles’ destination freight charges.
Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple® and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone® and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple, Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Vehicle user interface is a product of GoogleTM and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible AndroidTM smartphone. Data plan rates apply. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system, and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See onstar.com for additional details.
The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adapter/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
Read the vehicle's owner's manual for important feature limitations and information.
Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.
MSRP excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees.
Lower-profile tires wear faster. Wheel and tire damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces or from curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. For more important tire and wheel information, go to https://my.cadillac.com/learnabout/tires or see your dealer.