HOW TO USE LYRIQ MEMORY SEATS — QUICK START
Available memory seats allow two drivers to save their preferred seat positions.
How to Set Memory Seat Positions:
- Locate the seat controls on the driver door.
- Adjust the seat, steering wheel and mirrors.
- Press and release the SET button, then immediately press and hold the 1, 2 or rectangle with arrow (EXIT) button until two beeps sound (if beeps don’t sound, the settings were not saved and you need to try again).
How to Recall Seat Positions:
- Press and hold the 1, 2 or EXIT button until the desired position is recalled (if the button is released before adjustments are complete, the movement will stop).
- In the Settings app, go to “Vehicle” and then “Seating Position” to turn on Seat Entry or Exit Memory, adjusting the seat automatically.
- Interrupt automatic memory seat recall by pressing the SET, 1, 2 or EXIT button.
Note: Based on your settings for automatic seat recall, 1 may be tied to key fob 1, and 2 tied to key fob 2, but EXIT will apply to both key fobs.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.