HOW TO USE LYRIQ MEMORY SEATS — QUICK START
Available memory seats allow two drivers to save their preferred seat positions.
How to Set Memory Seat Positions:
- Locate the seat controls on the driver door.
- Adjust the seat, steering wheel and mirrors.
- Press and release the SET button, then immediately press and hold the 1, 2 or rectangle with arrow (EXIT) button until two beeps sound (if beeps don’t sound, the settings were not saved and you need to try again).
How to Recall Seat Positions:
- Press and hold the 1, 2 or EXIT button until the desired position is recalled (if the button is released before adjustments are complete, the movement will stop).
- In the Settings app, go to “Vehicle” and then “Seating Position” to turn on Seat Entry or Exit Memory, adjusting the seat automatically.
- Interrupt automatic memory seat recall by pressing the SET, 1, 2 or EXIT button.
Note: Based on your settings for automatic seat recall, 1 may be tied to key fob 1, and 2 tied to key fob 2, but EXIT will apply to both key fobs.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.