CUSTOMIZING YOUR VEHICLE DISPLAYS – QUICK START
There are many ways to customize the displays in your vehicle so they show the information most important to you.
Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Add shortcuts: Drag and drop app icons into the App Tray along the bottom of the center display to create quick-access shortcuts (this creates a duplicate shortcut icon but does not remove the original icon).
- Edit home screen: Press and hold an app icon to rearrange the apps on the home screen of your center display.
- Simplify your cluster view: Select the “Clean” layout from the Control Panel on the left side of the cluster to see a minimalistic cluster display. In this view, the time and temperature will not be visible.
- Map views: When using Apple CarPlay™,† your maps may extend into the cluster display for a wider viewing area. To change this, go to Settings > Display Settings > Turn-by-Turn, then toggle On or Off.
- Cluster display brightness: At night, use the thumbwheel on the dashboard to the left of the steering wheel to brighten or dim your cluster display. This only works in the dark when your headlamps or parking lamps are on. The display brightness automatically adjusts in the daylight.
- Night Mode: You can also adjust the thumbwheel all the way down to enter Night Mode, which reduces the information and colors on your display for better visibility.
Note: See your Owner’s Manual for more ways to customize your displays.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.