HOW TO SELECT A PREFERRED DEALER
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: 5 Minutes | Tools Required: None | Related Parts, Products, Services or Technology: None
Selecting a preferred dealer for your vehicle in My Account makes scheduling service appointments easier. To choose a preferred dealer for each vehicle, first sign in and then follow the instructions below.
SELECT A PREFERRED DEALER
1. Select the account icon. The account panel will display.
2. Select Account/Account Overview.
3. Under the Products section you will see all vehicles currently connected to your account. Click the vehicle for which you’d like to set a preferred service dealer.
4. On the Vehicle Overview page, under the Preferred Service Dealer section, select Locate a Dealer.
5. Choose a Brand from the pull-down menu.
6. Enter your City and State, or ZIP Code.
7. Select Search.
8. Find a dealer from the results provided and select Make this my Preferred Service Dealer.
9. Select Save.
Note: Repeat the steps above to set a preferred dealer for each vehicle in your account. Vehicles can have the same or different preferred dealers.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
If your vehicle requires service, we recommend that you call your preferred dealership or visit your dealership’s website to schedule an appointment for Cadillac Certified Service. Warranty repairs must be performed at a Cadillac dealership. Our Certified Service technicians are trained in performing Cadillac-specific service and repair, and have GM-essential service tools and diagnostics information available to them.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.