ONE-PEDAL DRIVING - QUICK START
One-Pedal Driving† enables you to slow and stop your Cadillac LYRIQ. Always use the brake pedal for emergency braking or sudden stops.
There Are 2 Ways to Engage One-Pedal Driving:
- Tap the Virtual Controls App icon on the infotainment screen, then One-Pedal Driving.
- In the Drive Mode app, engage One-Pedal Driving by tapping the icon that looks like a foot on a pedal in the lower right corner.
After turning it on, you can customize the level of braking:
- Adjust the sensitivity through the DRIVE & PARK tile in the Controls app. Select “On” for moderate or “High” for strong regenerative braking deceleration.
- This setting is retained over key cycles.
- Return to the Controls app or Drive Mode app to turn the feature “Off,” if desired.
- This setting can be turned on/off while the vehicle is in motion.
Note: When One-Pedal Driving is engaged, the position of the accelerator pedal determines whether the vehicle is accelerating, coasting, slowing down gradually, slowing down quickly or coming to a complete stop.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.