ONE-PEDAL DRIVING - QUICK START
One-Pedal Driving† enables you to slow and stop your Cadillac LYRIQ. Always use the brake pedal for emergency braking or sudden stops.
There Are 2 Ways to Engage One-Pedal Driving:
- Tap the Virtual Controls App icon on the infotainment screen, then One-Pedal Driving.
- In the Drive Mode app, engage One-Pedal Driving by tapping the icon that looks like a foot on a pedal in the lower right corner.
After turning it on, you can customize the level of braking:
- Adjust the sensitivity through the DRIVE & PARK tile in the Controls app. Select “On” for moderate or “High” for strong regenerative braking deceleration.
- This setting is retained over key cycles.
- Return to the Controls app or Drive Mode app to turn the feature “Off,” if desired.
- This setting can be turned on/off while the vehicle is in motion.
Note: When One-Pedal Driving is engaged, the position of the accelerator pedal determines whether the vehicle is accelerating, coasting, slowing down gradually, slowing down quickly or coming to a complete stop.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.