PHONE CHARGING AND CONNECTIVITY – QUICK START
LYRIQ offers several ways to help you stay connected on the go using your compatible phone.
There are several options to connect your phone to the infotainment system† or charge it:
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®† and Wireless Android Auto™† for compatible phones
- Wired Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto capability for compatible phones via 3 USB Type-C ports† (1 in the front lower storage area, 1 behind the center console cupholders, 1 in the center console)
- Bluetooth®† pairing for compatible phones (learn more about Bluetooth)
- Available built-in Wi-Fi® Hotspot† for up to eight compatible devices (requires data plan)
- 3 USB Type-C ports (1 in the front lower storage area, 1 behind the center console cupholders, 1 in the center console) and 2 on the rear face of the center console (charging only; these 2 ports cannot be used for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto)
- Wireless Charging† pocket behind the center console cupholders (slide your compatible phone into the pocket to charge; for compatible phones only)
- 1 auxiliary power outlet (APO) in the center console
- 1 rear power outlet (110V household-style power outlet) on the rear face of the center console
Note: You may need an adapter to switch from USB Type-C to USB Type-A.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.