REAR CAMERA MIRROR – QUICK START
Available Rear Camera Mirror uses a camera to provide you a wide and less obstructed view† behind the vehicle while you’re driving. You can switch between the camera view and a traditional rearview mirror.
How To Use Rear Camera Mirror:
- Adjust the traditional rearview mirror before switching to the Rear Camera Mirror.
- Switch between Rear Camera Mirror and the traditional rearview mirror by pulling or pushing the tab under the mirror (1).
- Press the left (2) button to switch between adjusting the brightness, tilt, or zoom.
- Press the center (3) or right (4) buttons once or multiple times to make the desired adjustment.
How to Wash the Rear Camera Mirror Lens:
- Behind the steering wheel on the left side, rotate the windshield wiper stalk’s inner dial (under the REAR camera icon) from OFF to the wash icon.
Note: The Rearview Camera Mirror is only activated when the vehicle is on. If the vehicle is off, you will see the traditional rearview mirror regardless of how the tab (1) is toggled.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.