SUPER CRUISE – QUICK START
If equipped, available Super Cruise™† is a driver assistance technology that allows hands-free driving on compatible roads. You must have an active eligible Super Cruise Connected Services Plan† or trial to use it.
To engage/disengage Super Cruise:
- Press the Adaptive Cruise Control button (arrowed speedometer) on the steering wheel to turn on the system.
- When you’re on a compatible road and all conditions necessary for the feature to function are met, the Super Cruise symbol on the Driver Display will illuminate white.
- When it is safe to do so, press the Super Cruise button on the steering wheel.
- When both the steering wheel icon on the Driver Display and the steering wheel light bar illuminate green, you may remove your hands from the steering wheel. Super Cruise is now active.
- If an Adaptive Cruise Control† speed was not previously set, Super Cruise will set your current speed as the cruise speed.
- When Super Cruise is turned on, it will activate the Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking,† Forward Collision Alert† and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert† features, even if you had previously turned them off. When you turn Super Cruise off, these features will revert to the settings you had previously indicated for them.
- If enabled in the Settings menu, Super Cruise can steer to perform a single lane change under certain conditions, either requested by the driver (Lane Change On Demand) or initiated by the Super Cruise system (Automatic Lane Change). See your Owner’s Manual or Cadillac Support for instructions and limitations.
- To disengage Super Cruise, press the SUPER CRUISE button again. Or, you can press the brake pedal and firmly take control of the wheel.
Super Cruise uses a Driver Attention System. It provides feedback on system status, works to monitor your head and eye positioning, and uses alerts that prompt you to pay close attention to the road and steer manually when needed. If you do not respond to the alerts and take steering control when prompted, Super Cruise may disengage. See your Owner’s Manual for more information.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.