HOW TO SET UP YOUR INFOTAINMENT PREFERENCES
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: 5 Minutes | Tools Required: None | Related Parts, Products, Services or Technology: Wi-Fi Hotspot In-vehicle apps
Depending on your model, you can customize your vehicle’s Infotainment system† preferences. You can rearrange Home screen icons, store your favorite radio stations and add popular apps.
STORE AUDIO FAVORITES
Your audio favorites will appear at the top of the Audio page in a scrollable bar. You can mix them up from any audio medium type available in the vehicle and save up to 40 sources.
- Press the Audio button on the Home screen to access the Audio page.
- Press the More button to see all available audio sources, as well as a list of your three most recent ones.
- Press the Browse button on the Audio page to view available listening options.
- Save Audio favorites by touching the Star icon at the right of a selection or tuning into an Audio source and holding the Hold to Set tab at the top of the screen.
- Press and hold until you hear a beep, indicating the favorite station has been saved.
- Repeat for each favorite Audio source you’d like to store.
CUSTOMIZE HOME SCREEN ICONS
Here’s how to rearrange your Home screen icons.
- Press the Home button.
- Press and hold the icon you want to move. This puts the system in Edit mode.
- Continue holding the icon and drag it to the preferred position on the Home screen.
- Release the icon to lock it into its new position.
If your vehicle is equipped with in-vehicle app† service, you can access music, news, weather, travel, sports and entertainment apps from your touchscreen. You can also download apps from The New York Times, Washington Post and more.
- Press the Apps icon on the Home screen.
- Select the app to download and tap Install.
- After it installs, the app’s icon will appear on your Home screen. Tap the icon to launch it.
- Read and accept the app’s Terms and Conditions.
Helpful Tip: Downloading and using apps via your vehicle’s infotainment system requires an eligible active service plan.
SET THE TIME
If Automatic Time and Date is not turned on in Settings, you can set the time manually.
- Press the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Select the System tab.
- Select Time/Date.
- Select Set Time.
- Use the arrows to set hour and minute.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
Tap the USERS icon on the Home screen, select the option to add a profile, and sign in using the same email address and password you used in the other vehicle.
You can delete Favorites in your vehicle’s Settings menu by selecting Manage Favorites or simply save over the Favorite with something else.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.