HOW TO USE THE WARNERMEDIA RIDE™ MOBILE APP
The WarnerMedia RIDE™† mobile app lets you stream select content from WarnerMedia brands like Cartoon Network, HBO Max and more while on the road. Over 1,000 hours of on demand and live entertainment are available through the mobile app, which is included with available in-vehicle unlimited 4G LTE Wi-Fi® data plans.†
The app is available in the U.S. only.
How to Download and Use the WarnerMedia RIDE™ Mobile App
- The vehicle’s Wi-Fi® connection needs to be enabled in order to access content. In order to connect to your vehicle’s available Wi-Fi® Hotspot, the vehicle must be ON or in ACCESSORY MODE.
- To use the WarnerMedia RIDE™ mobile app, you need an eligible Connected Services plan† and a properly-equipped vehicle. Eligible plans include a vehicle data trial, the Unlimited Data Plan or any other plan that includes unlimited data.
- If you don’t already have one, you can purchase a Connected Services plan by following this link. You can also push the blue OnStar button in your vehicle to talk to an OnStar Advisor to purchase a plan.
- Once you have a Connected Services plan, you can download the WarnerMedia RIDE™ mobile app from the App Store† or Google Play†. WarnerMedia RIDE™ requires iOS 11 or newer, an Android 9 or newer smartphone or tablet.
- Connect to your vehicle’s available Wi-Fi® Hotspot.
- Open the WarnerMedia RIDE™ mobile app and create a profile.
- Once you’ve created a profile, you’ll have access to the full WarnerMedia RIDE™ mobile app while connected to your vehicle’s available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
WarnerMedia RIDE™ allows you to browse available content and select favorites with any internet connection, but playing the content requires your device to be connected to an in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot. You can connect to your in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot and access WarnerMedia RIDE™ content from inside or within proximity of your vehicle — perfect for use during tailgates, camping trips and more.
WarnerMedia RIDE™ gives you access to a broad library of content at no extra cost when you register for an in-vehicle Wi-Fi trial or unlimited in-vehicle Wi-Fi plan from AT&T.
WarnerMedia RIDE™ offers over 1,000 hours of fresh and exciting on demand content as well as a curated selection of live channels including TV shows and movies from genres such as Animation, News, Family and Sports.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.
To find out if your vehicle has this feature, contact your dealer or refer to your vehicle’s equipment list. Please check your Owner’s Manual for more information about features.