CONTROLS APP – QUICK START
Some of the feature controls you would typically find as a switch, knob or button in the vehicle can instead be accessed using the virtual Controls App on the center display.
Tap the Controls App to access features such as:
- Glove box release: Quick access button on the home page of this app or accessed through the DOORS & WINDOWS tile.
- Locks: Quick access button for Power Window Lockout on the home page of this app. Change other lock and liftgate settings, including child safety locks, through the DOORS & WINDOWS tile.
- Headlamps: Quick access button for Auto High Beams on the home page of this app. Change other light settings through the LIGHTS tile.
- Interior dome light: Quick access button on the home page of this app. If on when closing this app, an icon will be added to the app tray for easy turn off.
- Universal remotes: Program up to eight universal remotes through the UNIVERSAL REMOTES tile.
- Vehicle settings: Quick access button on the home page of this app.
- One-Pedal Driving: Enable and adjust the sensitivity of One-Pedal Driving through the DRIVE & PARK tile.
- Traction Control: Turn Traction Control and StabiliTrak on or off through the DRIVE & PARK tile.
Note: Sometimes, your vehicle may suggest just-in-time controls from the app and automatically present them on screen in certain scenarios.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.