CONTROLS APP – QUICK START
Some of the feature controls you would typically find as a switch, knob or button in the vehicle can instead be accessed using the virtual Controls App on the center display.
Tap the Controls App to access features such as:
- Glove box release: Quick access button on the home page of this app or accessed through the DOORS & WINDOWS tile.
- Locks: Quick access button for Power Window Lockout on the home page of this app. Change other lock and liftgate settings, including child safety locks, through the DOORS & WINDOWS tile.
- Headlamps: Quick access button for Auto High Beams on the home page of this app. Change other light settings through the LIGHTS tile.
- Interior dome light: Quick access button on the home page of this app. If on when closing this app, an icon will be added to the app tray for easy turn off.
- Universal remotes: Program up to eight universal remotes through the UNIVERSAL REMOTES tile.
- Vehicle settings: Quick access button on the home page of this app.
- One-Pedal Driving: Enable and adjust the sensitivity of One-Pedal Driving through the DRIVE & PARK tile.
- Traction Control: Turn Traction Control and StabiliTrak on or off through the DRIVE & PARK tile.
Note: Sometimes, your vehicle may suggest just-in-time controls from the app and automatically present them on screen in certain scenarios.
For your security, please don't include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.