CADILLAC PROTECTION PLAN
BUY ONLINE NOW†
The Cadillac Platinum Protection Plan† helps provide additional protection on top of the manufacturer’s warranty for your vehicle’s engine, drive axle, and more. You expect more than the ordinary — choose the only coverage that bears the same name as your Cadillac today.
PURCHASE YOUR PROTECTION ONLINE†
Protecting yourself from potentially expensive covered repair costs doesn’t have to be complicated. The Cadillac Protection Plan is easy to purchase online. Simply choose your contract term.
TERMS STARTING AT 24 MONTHS/24,000 MILES
OTHER AVAILABLE TERMS:
•36 months/36,000 miles
•48 months/48,000 miles
•60 months/60,000 miles
LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS, REPAIR COSTS CAN ADD UP.†
1,000+ PARTS ARE COVERED UNDER OUR PLAN, INCLUDING:
- Drive Axle
- Factory-Installed Turbocharger/Supercharger
- Transfer Case
- Steering (including rear-wheel steering)
- Cadillac User Experience (programming and updates not included)
- Airbags/Safety Restraint System
- Brakes (including ABS components)
- Air Conditioning System
- Seals and Gaskets (of covered components)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Ride Control Suspension
- Heated Seats
- Blind-Spot Sensors
- Video Display Screen
- Reverse Warning Systems/Sensors
- Factory-Installed Entertainment System
- Emergency Trunk Release
- Power Tailgate Lock
- Automatic Climate Control Programmer
AND WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Battery and Battery Cable/Harness
- Lenses, Sealed Beams, and Light Bulbs
- Key Fobs and Tire Pressure Sensors
- Brake Rotors and Drums
- All Exhaust Components (unless listed as a specific covered part)
- Trim Items
- Tires and Wheels/Rims
- Maintenance Services
- The following emission components: EGR Purge Valve/Solenoids/Sensors, Vacuum Canister, Vapor Return Canister, Vapor Return Lines/Valves, Air Pump/Lines/Valves, Catalytic Converter/Filtering/Sensors, Emission Vapor Sensors, and Gas Cap/Filler Neck
Not a complete list of inclusions or exclusions.†
OTHER BUILT-IN BENEFITS:
Rental Car Coverage
In the event of a covered breakdown, the service contract will pay for or reimburse you up to $40 per day (max. $280/visit) for receipted expenses to rent a replacement vehicle or for alternative public transportation expenses while your vehicle is being repaired.
Towing & Road Service
If your Cadillac is disabled, the service contract will cover your towing or road service charges up to $150 per occurrence.
Onetime Deductible Eligibility
You can choose the deductible that is right for you. Once a part is repaired or replaced, the deductible for future repair or replacement of the same part is waived.
If you decide to sell your vehicle, your coverage can easily be transferred to the new owner upon payment of any applicable fee and completion of paperwork.
If a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from your home and a repair facility needs to keep your vehicle overnight, the service contract will reimburse you up to $200 a day, for a maximum total per occurrence of $800.
Lost Key & Lockout
If the keys for your vehicle are lost or broken, or accidentally locked in your vehicle, the service contract will reimburse you for receipted expenses, up to $35, for locksmith services.
You can choose from our lease-friendly, longer-term, and low-mileage options. If the service contract purchase date is more than 10 days after the vehicle purchase date, a mandatory waiting period applies. See dealer for details.
You may cancel your service contract at any time, including when you sell the vehicle or if loss of vehicle occurs. If you cancel your service contract within 60 days and no claims were filed, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 60 days or if a claim was filed, you will receive a pro rata refund less claims paid (where permissible) and any applicable cancellation fee.