VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES – QUICK START
LYRIQ is equipped to receive vehicle software over-the-air updates, which allow it to evolve over time. You can receive free enhancements and paid upgrades right from your driveway.
- Your vehicle will notify you of available vehicle software updates through pop-up notifications on the center display. You can also manually check for them in the Settings App by selecting the Updates menu.
- Your vehicle requires an active data or Wi-Fi®† connection to download and install vehicle software updates. If your vehicle is connected via an active data plan, no data will be consumed to complete this process.
- You may be prompted to accept Terms & Conditions to be eligible for these updates.
- There are 2 steps to updates:
1. Download: Updates are automatically downloaded in the background. You can use your vehicle normally during the download.
2. Installation: After download is complete, you’ll receive a notification on your center display to install the update upon parking your vehicle. When you’re ready to begin, tap “install” and follow the on-screen prompts, which will instruct you to turn off the vehicle. This process can take up to 20 minutes to complete and can’t be stopped once started. Your center display may stay on during installation and will automatically power off upon completion.
- To help ensure the vehicle software update download and installation is successful, avoid parking in a garage or covered space as this may limit connectivity.
Note: You can check the progress of vehicle software update downloads or installations in the Settings app.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.